Different || 01
Friday, November 15, 2013

"Wake up sleepyhead!!!!!!!!!"
As you can already guess, I woke up this morning to the high-pitched voice.
I groaned and quickly threw my star-shaped pillow at the direction where the voice came from without even opening my eyes tiny bit. Let's just say I'm far from a morning person.
"Baby, you missed!" Kim laughed and threw the pillow back to me. The pillow landed roughly on my face as I shot open my pair of big eyes.
"What do you want, stupid?" I glared at her angrily as she giggled.
"I thought you promised me a shopping trip today?!" She faked a gasp.
My brain did its work to remember last night's event. Oh yeah, I lost the bet where Kim's crush was supposed to text her but he never did.
I yawned and sit up on my bed. "Gee, have you even bathe yet?!"
"I was about to do so but I decided to wake you up first! You are lucky to have a friend like me, okay?"
I rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever. Now go go shushh get out of my room!"
Kim gave me a quick flying kiss before getting the heck out of my room. Yup, I may sound rude but I am a sweetheart really. It's just that my mood wasn't always good in mornings. But Kim didn't mind though because she had known me since birth, so yeah.
Grabbing my phone on the bedside table, I laid back on the bed and opened the twitter app to tweet something.
"@SkylarS: Good morning, just got woken up by the most annoying voice you could possibly hear on the planet."
To my surprise, Kim favourited the tweet replied,
"@KimNotKardashian: @SkylarS Ha ha, dumb. Be thankful I woke you up. Now go get ready!!"
I shook my head and favourited her tweet. I love that stupid Kimberly, she's my best friend forever. Smiling, I put my white iPhone 5 aside and finally decided to have a nice warm bath.


Sky's outfit
Kim's outfit
















---
The weather was nice and it's like the perfect time for a shopping. We went to the mall and had a mouth-watering breakfast at the famous waffle shop in town before starting our shopping spree.
We walked into my favourite shop ever, Forever 21. I spread my hand, touching every clothes along the row.
"Sky, which one do you prefer?" Kim asked showing two gorgeous sweaters. The first one was light blue with a cute kitten doodle on the center of it, and the other was just grey with multiple small owls printed everywhere on it. I rushed at her and grab the owl one.
"This one's perfect!" I exclaimed, examining the sweaters.
She giggled. "I knew you would like that one! I'm having this kitty one though,"
We bought a few more clothes and some shoes. I bought two pairs of vans, one was plain green and another was blue with floral printed design. I'm so in love with vans shoes, they're super comfy and cute! I owned a lot of them.
We also bought a lot of One Direction's merchandise. We are big fans, if you haven't noticed yet.
After helping Kim to pick some converse, we decided it was time to go home. While walking along the sideways to Kim's car, we hear screams and shouts. So we  stopped there to figure out what's the noise was all about.

We decided to sit at the bench nearby. Kim was on her phone when she patted my shoulder to show me something. It was a tweet from Harry Styles. It says,

"@Harry_Styles: Perfect day to go out to see my baby girl x"

I gasped at that. And I realized that the boys are in our town for a concert tonight which I had not enough money to buy tickets for. And I realized that they might go out today and caused all those girls to scream like that. Wait, what?

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Kim asked, breaking the not-so-silence silent.

"Do you really think it's them who made the girls went all fangirl mode?"

"I do think so. But baby girl? Seriously Harry?"

"Last time I checked, he's single."

And my mouth hung open when I saw two familiar faces walking towards us with the fans behind them, screaming like crazy. The paps was there too, bombarding them with multiple of questions, all at once. I froze when they come nearer, and one of them actually grab my arm. I think I'm dead. Or am I?

"Hi baby!" Harry cheerfully greeted me. I mean, me?!







Older
Newer