Different || 03
Saturday, November 16, 2013

"Oh my god Skylar where have you been?! I thought Harry had kidnapped you or something!" Kim went all crazy as soon as she opened the door.

I giggled. "Calm your tits! I have a lot to tell you!"

"Yeah you are so going to tell me everything! Your face is all over the internet!"

"No way!"

"Yes way! Come one in before the fans found out that you're living here," she pulled me in and locked the door straight away.

I plopped down on the comfortable beige couch, not wanting to go up again. Kim came to me with a glass of orange juice and some chips. I quickly shove the tasty juice down my throat.

"Whoa there, didn't Harry give you anything to drink?"

"No, where do you think we went, McDonalds?" I gave her a weird look.

She giggled. "Well then you need to tell me where did you go."

"Duh, we didnt go anywhere. We were just talking in the car."

"Really? Tell me more!" She exclaimed excitedly. I can actually feel her mentally jumping up and down like a kid in a candy store.

"Gee, calm down will ya? He was just explaining to me about how the management was forcing him to get a girlfriend because the Larry Stylinson and 'Harry is the manwhore one' was just too much to handle. So he asked me if I would like to help him by faking a relationship with him..." I stop at that sentence to take a look at Kim's face.

She's actually listening carefully. I thought she fell asleep or something because she was all quiet.
"And then you said yes.......?"

"Well I felt sorry to see him troubled and all sad so I agreed."

"I KNEW IT! HECK YEA," Kim punched the air like she had just won the world.

I laughed at her. "You're stupid, okay?"

"Yup, I'm stupid and you're Harry's girlfriend. Do you have his number?" She suddenly asked with a serious tone.

"Whoa, you're scary. And yep, I have his number. So what?" I replied.

She shrugged. "Nothing, just asking."

"Weirdo." I said quietly at her, taking the bag of chips from her hand and ran up the stairs. Halfway there, I can hear her shouting, "That's mine you bitchy bitch!" I laughed and opened up my bedroom door.

Putting the chips on the bed, I took off my black Vans that I wore from the morning and kick it under my study table. I also took off my beige cardigan. Walking into my walk-in closet, I hung the cardigan back to its place and changed into my pajamas which consist of a Geek long-sleeved shirt, a checkered shorts. I put on my cute little socks on because it was freezing cold. I walked into the bathroom to remove my makeup and brush my teeth. I put my hair into a half-braided messy bun.

(http://data1.whicdn.com/images/58799041/y_large.jpg)

Done with it, I laid on my bed and eat the chips quietly, thinking about what had just happened to me today. That was sick, meeting 1/5 of One Direction and their bodyguard and actually had a talk with him. What makes me think that I'm dreaming is that I'm in a fake relationship with Harry Styles. Seriously? I mentally slapped across my face. I was kinda scared that I will surely receive a bunch of hates from the Directioners fandom.

Suddenly my door burst open, revealing a smiling Kim in her pajamas. I sigh and sit up on the bed.

"Oi, knock much?" I asked sarcastically.

"Hehe, sorry. I was just wondering if you wanted to have a movie night since I'm not really up to sleeping right now,"

"Yeah sure, I'm not sleepy yet either." With that, I got up and threw the empty bag of chips into the dustbin and followed Kim downstairs.

After getting all the food that we need, we gathered in front of the telly.

"So, what are we watching?" I asked, throwing some M&Ms into my mouth.

"Um, This Is Us?" She suggested, showing me the dvd that we bought earlier this month.

I gasped. "I forgot about that movie! Yeah let's watch that one,"


Throughout the movie, we were both crying and giggling because of the boy's childish behaviour. I kept on staring at Harry. He's so perfect, I'm not even lying. Kim, on the other hand, was telling how Zayn should be engaged to her and not Perrie. Not to be rude, but we both are not Zerrie shippers.

"Did you know Zayn is going to marry Perrie in some time? Ugh I'm so mad!" Kim mumbled.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, but he's better off with you to be honest."

"I know right! Yeah the fact that Perrie is gorgeous and sweet but she's just not suitable for Zayn. They doesnt match!" She sigh roughly.


"And we can do nothing about it," I stated and started to yawn a few times. "I'm going to bed. Arent you tired?" I got up and removed the dust from the chips.

"Nop, I'm going to watch another movie or two. I'll go to bed later. Good night," She said while putting another dvd into the player which I believe is Twilight Breaking Dawn: Part 1. Duh, we watched that like a lot. I shake my head and mumbled a goodnight before going upstairs to my room.

Tucking myself into the blanket, I hear my phone ringing a familiar notification tone. I slide it unlock and saw a mention on twitter. It's from Harry.

"@Harry_Styles: Goodnight @SkylarS , sleep tight. Dont let the bed bugs bite ;) ♥"

I retweeted that one and my mentions started to blow. I click on the button and scrolled through the mentions, just taking a peek on what the fans might been saying. I feel slightly hurt by some rude tweets where the fans was like,

"Ew, you're like a frog mixed with a horse. Not suitable for Harry."

"No just no."

"Bitch, die."

"Ugly whore alert."

But 3/5 of the fans were extremely sweet. I sigh, locking the phone and puting it under my pillow. 'This whole relationship thing, is going to be sick ' I thought, before drifting into unconsiousness.



Older
Newer