Different || 02
Saturday, November 16, 2013

I stood there, blinking innocently, hand connected his Harry's large ones, picture taken by gazilions of paparazis. I just couldn't take this anymore. I would be fangirling and thanking god in situations like this if I was a different directioner, but I'm not. I am different.

"Sorry but we really need to go," Harry said to the fans, completely ignoring the paparazzis.

Then, a lot of sighs and please-dont-gos could be heard.
Harry then tighten his grip around my wrist and drag me away from there. I just followed his gaze, comepletely uncertain of what to do. I also forgot about Kim's existent.

We ended up entering a black range rover, followed by Paul from behind. Paul then jumped into the driver's seat. Harry gestured me to get on the back seat. I refused.

"Hey look I'm so sorry for dragging you into this thing but I swear I'll explain every single thing later." He said, unsure of his words. He looked troubled though.

"Why me? I mean, yeah. I'm not that girl where people was like, 'Omg she's perfect let me just call her my baby out of nowhere.' You know.." I shrugged, looking at him in the eyes, feeling a little bit lost.

"I'm so sorry. But please, just get on? I'll explain everything. Please?"

I sighed, getting on the luxury car. Paul said nothing but just driving slowly along the road.
I looked outside the window, completely unaware that this was going to happen to me today.

"So..." Harry coughed, trying to start a conversation. "Are you mad at me?"

I chuckled. He looked scared. Hm cute. "Why would I be? But you still owe me an explaination though.."

Harry inhaled deeply, "Management. They're such a bitch. They made me tweet about seeing my girlfriend whatsoever. They also directed me to go out and find someone to go out with! People thinks life as a popstar is awesome, but the fact is that we're controlled. Even with things that are related to our love life." He shakes his head, softly massaging his temples. "They said I need to get a girlfriend because the fans are actually thinking Larry is true. And the rumors about me being the manwhore is just too much. So, if you would help me that would mean the world. Like, I'm literally begging you.

I feel sorry for him, actually. I patted his shoulder and said, "I'm sorry, Harry."

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have had gotten you into this." He looked at me in the eyes. "I... if you don't want to be involved with me then it's okay, you can just tell me. I'll try to find someone else."

As much as I don't want to have something to do with him other than fan-idol relationship, I also do want to be his friend. That he can actually trust.

"I'll help you, Harry. If that's going to make you feel better. Don't be sad, please?" I smiled at him.

He looked up, looking slightly surprised. "Really? You're not doing this because you're just feeling sorry for me, right?"

I nodded and earned a friendly hug from him. Wow, that was unexpected. My fangirl self was screaming joyfully. But I am never going to show him that I'm a hardcore directioner, of course.

"So, where are we actually going right now?" I chuckled.

"Wherever. Do you want me to send you to the previous mall?"

"No it's okay. Since we're now just a road away from my house. You can just send me home," Speaking of which, I suddenly remembered of Kim. Oh my god, that poor lady must been super pissed at me.

Harry agreed to the sound of sending me home. I quickly pulled out my phone and decided to send a quick text to Kim. I'm too scared to call her, though. She will definitely scream through the phone and I don't want Harry to hear all of that.

"Um.." Harry spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Management kind of wants me a tweet a picture of us together.. Do you mind?" He rubbed his neck.

"Sure," I gladly agreed. "I always want to have a picture together with you actually. Since you're all famous and stuff,"

Harry let out a manly chuckle. "Yeah right. Oh by the way, I might want to know my 'girlfriend's name..."

"It's Skylar, Sky for short. Oh and give me your number please, since you're my boyfriend now. Fake of course," I handed my phone at him as he quickly typed his number in and texted himself.

After tweeting a picture of us together, he asked Paul to stop at my address that I had just given him. And giving him a small wave, I rang the doorbell and waited to Kim to answer the door. I also had myself ready to explain every single thing to her too.





Older
Newer